From: Eric Germaneau (germaneau_at_gucas.ac.cn)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2011 - 07:12:04 CST

Dear all,

I'm working with inorganic crystal structure and I don't want vmd to
compute bonds when I load structure files.
I know the command *mol new /filename/ autobonds 0*, but we have to do
it each time we laod a new structure.
And what if I run *.vmd /filename/* in a unix shell.
So, I'd like to know whether it's possible to set something like
"autobonds off" by default in .vmdrc file.
Thanks,

                     Eric.

--
/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---