From: soumyajyoti haldar (shaldar.mail_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2011 - 10:07:32 CST

Dear VMD Users,

I want to draw a figure to show a graphene surface with periodic image.
>From the graphical representation window, I have drawn periodic images in X
and Y direction. However, there is no bond connection between the periodic
images. I used the CPK, dynamic bonds, VDW mode for display, but still I'm
unable to add bonds between the periodic images. The input files are in VASP
POSCAR format.

Could you please give me some help? I am very grateful if you could tell me
some convenient way to add bonds between periodic images. Thank you very
much!

--
Soumyajyoti Haldar
PhD Student, JRF