From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 13:55:38 CST

Hi guys,
  I took a close look at this, and I think I've found what's going wrong
with the -masscenter case:
  double mscale = totalq / (totalm * sel->selected);

This is dividing by both total mass and by the number of selected
atoms, I believe it should only be dividing by total mass:
  double mscale = totalq / totalm;

This should account for the difference between the Tcl proc Stephane
wrote vs. the output from "measure dipole" with -masscenter.
I will double check this and commit the fix if I didn't miss something here.

Cheers,
  John