From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 13:02:12 CST

Hi,
  If you want to compute only one frame, you must specify which frame
to compute. If you want the result for a single frame (the current frame
for the selection), then the "measure center" command is what you want.
The "measure avpos" command operates over all loaded frames by default,
unless you specify a particular sub-range of the trajectory frames.