From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 09:36:22 CST

Julie,
  It looks like there was a bug in one of the Makefiles for the
membrane plugin, in that when the new files were added, the person
that added them didn't update the Makefile, so they weren't copied
into the final distribution file. I have just fixed this problem,
and the next test build will include the necessary files. In the mean
time, if you want a copy of them, I can zip/tar them up and send them to you.