From: Julie Grouleff (jg_at_chem.au.dk)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 09:21:49 CST

I am trying to use the new option of building CHARMM36 bilayers with
vmd 1.9 beta, but I get the following error every time I use the plugin:

  ERROR: Unable to open psf file
/usr/local/lib/vmd/plugins/noarch/tcl/membrane1.0/popc36_box.psf

I can't find the file popc36_box.psf anywhere. Where should I find it?

/Julie
Ph.D. student
Biomodelling Group
Department of Chemistry