From: Marc Charendoff (mcharend_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 12:26:25 CST

Hello,       I am in the middle of trying to get a script to run in the VMD 1.8.7 TkCon as part of a tutorial. The tutorial involves setting up an MD run with a DNA-Protein complex.  The body of the script looks ok but the beginning must be wrong as I get the error "Unable to open topology file top_all27_prot_na_carb.rtf". Is there another topolgy file I need to specify within VMD? Or can I reset path to the NAMD toppar directory where these topologies reside? Guidance for this novice appreciated. Thanks, Marc 1dnk.pgn first two lines ...... package require psfgen topology top_all27_prot_na_carb.rtf