From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 19:33:48 CST

hi ekta,

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Ekta Khurana <ekta.khurana_at_yale.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to run Multiseq and STAMP structural alignment in text mode so
> I can script it.
> I could not find the commands for that in the user's guide.

as you know, i am not an expert on multiseq,
but just looking through the tcl source code in
the multiseq plugin directory gives no indication
that there would be such a thing. everything
seems tightly interwoven with the GUI. thus
having a text-mode variant, would likely require
some significant (Tcl) coding.

i hope that somebody proves me wrong, but...

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer