From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 20:30:11 CST

Hi,
  We are working on making the internal multiseq scripting
interfaces available so that people can drive multiseq from
within their own workflows, but this is an ongoing project and
it isn't completed yet. If you could tell us what you want
to do more specifically, we might be able to give you some tips
on how to accomplish it within the versions of the Multiseq that are
currently available. I'll ask my colleagues that develop
Multiseq to chime in on this after you tell us exactly what
you have in mind, and what kind of output or data you want
for the results of your scripting.