From: Peter C. Lai (pcl_at_uab.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 19:14:25 CST

Hello

Using the VRML2 render option creates a VRML2 file that causes Paraview/VTK
to segfault when loading the vrml file...We're using paraview to do some
specialized visualization stuff that requires it (and we'd like to get
colors imported...)

UCSF Chimera outputs a working vrml2 file but Chimera has issues with other
things and I'd really like to avoid using it and stick with VMD if possible...

Any suggestions?

Peter C. Lai                 | University of Alabama-Birmingham
Programmer/Analyst           | BEC 257
Genetics, Div. of Research   | 1150 10th Avenue South
pcl_at_uab.edu                  | Birmingham AL 35294-4461
(205) 690-0808               |