From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2010 - 09:31:41 CST

Hi Jerome,

Your new IED script uses MLab module ...This seems to be a non-standard
python module ... I couldn't access it from my distribution installation
manager (opensuse 11.3, python 2.6) ..
When googling for the "MLab" python module, I get different modules
that match this .. I installed some of them but still I get the error:
"No module MLab" when I do "gopython ied.py" in VMD ...

Could you please tell me what is this module and how to get it installed ?

Thanks

Best
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine