From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 09:48:20 CDT

Dear Oscar,
  It isn't easy to do this with the current version of VMD, however
we are in the process of adding this capability to VMD 1.8.2.
We have been using a "draw all frames" patched version of VMD locally
for this sort of thing, and have been working on making this a
permanent feature in VMD. If you like, I can send out an email
when a test version that includes this feature is available.

Thanks,