From: Joshua Adelman (jla65_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2010 - 18:03:19 CDT

Hi Vani,

You already asked this question and received several responses on this list already:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/index.html#16745

As I mentioned before, you might consider using topotools, but there are other ways to do this using tcl scripting as suggested by John. Again, if you provide specific steps that you already pursued someone might be able to provide more detailed suggestions.

Best wishes,
Josh