From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 11:54:26 CDT

Raul,

A couple of things...

If you could:

a) Try the latest alpha version of 1.8.8 for linux available at:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

We have made a few changes to the code that does that particular work.
Hopefully you will find that your problem has been solved.

b) If that doesn't work, please send me a small sample, if possible, of the
files that you are using and the exact steps you are following to create
this problem. That will give me what I need to do additional debugging.

Thanks,

Kirby

--
Kirby Vandivort