From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 15:19:47 CDT

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for sharing your experience. The ASUS Eee PC 1215N-PU17-BK has a
12.1 inch screen and I think it has a standard keyboard. So, probably the
issues with the too small keayboard and screen are not present. Also, the
resume problems might not occurr either because NVIDIA is better supported
in Linux than intel graphics. I'm just speculating, though since I have
not tested it myself yet.

Gianluca