From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:46:43 CDT

Dallas, VMD-L,
  I think we have a workable 'PLT' plugin written for VMD now.
If you tell us which platform you're running on, we can give you a
copy of the new PLT plugin that will work with VMD 1.8.1 (just released
the other day). I'm going to be compiling the new plugins on all
platforms this afternoon, so it should be ready for people to try out soon.

Eventually I'll have the new and updated plugins (post VMD 1.8.1 release
versions) available on the "plugin library" part of the VMD web site:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/

Thanks,