From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 08:43:16 CDT

Hi,
  The current version of the anaglyph stereo code still requires a
GPU that supports quad buffered stereo rendering. Your GeForce card
can't do this, but the Quadro cards can. I'll probably revisit this
and see about changing the code to work without quad buffered stereo,
but the existing versions of VMD do require quad buffered stereo, so
that's where things stand currently.