From: Ramasamy, Ellankavi (Ellankavi.Ramasamy_at_mpa.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2010 - 09:32:14 CDT

Hello all,

I am using VMD for Molecular Dynamics simulations. I have a problem rendering the scenes.

I perform a coating process. The size of the sample is small to start with and grows with time.
When I render each time step, VMD automatically resizes the size of the sample to fit the screen.
And when I make an animated gif with these rendered images, the size of the sample changes
abruptly for every scene, not producing a series of images showing a smooth increase in the size
of the sample.

I would like to know if there is any option in VMD where I could fix the size of the screen for every
time step during the rendering process so that the small samples remain small and are not fit to the
screen size.

Thank you

Warm regards,
Ellankavi