From: Nicolas Sapay (nicolas.sapay_at_cermav.cnrs.fr)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 08:41:47 CDT

Thanks,

I should be able to easily modify your script for my own purpose. By the
way, does the existence of "glowlights.tcl" means that Tachyon will be
able to transform an atom (i.e. a van der Waals sphere) into a glowing
sphere? That could be an interesting feature to highlight an
interaction, for example.

Nicolas