From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2010 - 12:52:16 CDT

Hi,
  On Windows, the .vmdsensors file would be in c:\.vmdsensors or in
the VMD installation directory.
You can override the default location by setting a system-wide
"VMDSENSORS" environment variable with the fully qualified pathname
of the file.

So long as "Semmelweis" is the right VRPN server hostname and
"Omni1" is the correct VRPN tracker name, it would appear that your
configuration below should be right.