From: Eduard Schreiner (eduard.schreiner_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2010 - 23:42:27 CDT

Hi Jouko,

does the topology of PCGL contain atom names like those
whose coordinates could not be set (like H22 or H23)?
I doubt it. Especially, because the next block of output
(below "Info: guessing coordinates for 30 atoms ") tells you
that many atoms are not defined in the pdb file and psfgen is
trying to guess their positions.
So, check the names of the atoms in your pdb vs. the topology file.

Btw, you may also want to check
http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~jbklauda/research/download.html
in particular
http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~jbklauda/research/download/lipid27.rtf
the file is from 2003 and seems to contain DPPC as residue

That should make it simpler.

eddi

Eduard Schreiner
Phone: 217-244-4361