From: Rabab Toubar (rtoubar_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 11:57:12 CDT

Axel, when I try to set the last selection to "set sel3 [atomselect $mol2 ion]" I get no ions in the psf file still! I thought of using the CL as it is a .gro file. I should have looked at VMD terminal for error messages but I forgot.

The question now is how to include the ions in the .psf file. I can still do that manually.

Thanks
Rabab Toubar