From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 23:37:12 CDT

Ah,
  Nice they've already posted VMD there. I need to get them
to update their "product requirements" though. The new version
of VMD actually requires MacOS X 10.2, but it doesn't require
XFree86 anymore. I'm still updating bits on the VMD web page,
I'll have to send specific MacOS X text to the versiontracker guys
tomorrow sometime.

Thanks,