From: genie lfs (lfs.use_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 04:54:48 CDT

Hi,

I am using VMD 1.8.7 Multiseq functionality. Here are the steps I have done
1). Load many PDB structures in multiseq using import functionality of multiseq.
2). STAMP structural alignment of all the structures.
3). Using "select residues" or by visible hand picking, select
residues from all or some of the proteins.
4). Export data.

The expected result for me was to get the co-ordinates of the selected
residues, but in contrast only one of the residue(randomly) gets
written.
The console says finished writing coordinates.

I have had similar experience using VMD Multiseq in Linux and Mac.
Is there a fix for this? Or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks,
Have a good day,
Santhosh