From: Tim Travers (tstravers_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 16:27:01 CDT

Thanks for your reply John. I just tested Fedora 13, which should be using
the
latest graphics drivers for Linux Intel (2.11.*), and it now seems to work
as long
as I use the GLSL Rendermode. I think this is good enough for now, so I
think
I'll stick with this and just upgrade to F13.

Thanks again,
Tim