From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 15:56:22 CST

Thanks for the suggestions. Working with the Periodic tab didn't help. Adjusting the contour until it fits into a single unit cell seemed to lose a lot of information. I'm not so interested in mapping potential to the molecular surface, which conveys different information. So either I show only orientations that lack the wrapping, explain the wrapping, or try field lines.

Irene

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/