From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 10:54:06 CST

Thomas,
  The easiest way is to load your PDBs one at a time into a second molecule,
reading their respective beta columns via "$sel get beta", and then using
"$sel set user" to set the user data in the first molecule. It would be
a simple foreach loop over your PDB files loading copying their beta
fields into the first molecule's user fields.