From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 15:16:18 CDT

Patrick,
  You can edit angles via atom selections in Tcl using the 'set'
methods, or you can do this sort of thing graphically, though
the graphical way doesn't let you precisely alter angles.
(using Mouse->Move->xxx menu item)

If you're up for doing a bit more work, you could write a Tcl/Tk
script to give you a window with a few sliders that let
you enter an atom selection, for which you'd be able to manipulate
a set of angle control sliders. I don't have an example script
for this, you'd have to write it yourself unfortunately.

If anyone has other suggestions I haven't thought of, please chime in,
I'm swamped today so I may not have thought of all of the possibilities.