From: Rich Cook (rcook_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Mon Jan 11 2010 - 19:24:16 CST

Hello,
I have been on the injured list for a bit and am just getting back to
you. It would be cool to meet you sometime if you ever do drop by.
Here is I think the info you need. I have forgotton how to get the
AIX version information.

rcook_at_up041 (src): uname -a
AIX up041 3 5 00C5D6DD4C00
It's AIX 5.something