From: xaneorat_at_mail.uni-paderborn.de
Date: Mon Jan 11 2010 - 05:19:33 CST

Hi,

I am currently working on a cave setup for VMD, where I use a modified
version of the vmdcollab-scripts avaiable in the scripts-section of
the VMD homepage.

Now Im thinking about using the build-in vmdcollab which VMD seems to
offer since its last version. However, it does seem to me that there
is either very little information on this functionality in the user
guides, or I manage to miss the information each time I search for it.

I did find the functionality to connect/disconnect to a VMD server,
however, I am missing some sort of startup command for the server to
start listening.

thanks in advance for any advice given,
Rico