From: wenchangyu2006_at_gmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 01 2010 - 06:28:22 CST

Thank you, axel. Actually the picture on the webiste is exactly the one I
want to make. I searched the user guide about "inertia tensor" measurement
and I think I know how to draw a line in VMD. But I really don't know how
to transfer the information from inertia to draw the line. I think there
should be someone in UIUC made the picture when they put the picture on the
website. Thank you for any suggestion.

Best,
wenchang

2010-1-1ÉÏÎç12:57£¬Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_gmail.com>׫д£º