From: Ioana Cozmuta (ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 18:00:23 CDT

Hi,

Just a guess: I think you can calculate that, you have the velocities
for each atoms
in the trajectory file so with a script you can calculate from the
velocities the temperatures, right, separately for the solute and solvent?
Just that you need to know the order the atoms are written out in the
trajectory file :)

Ioana