From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 09:54:00 CST

Hi guys,
  I've been thinking about how to handle this modification and some
of the others (e.g. secondary color selectors, etc) that are on my
TODO list off and on for some time now. It'll be a while yet before
I have time to implement, but I think I have a handle on how I want
to do this. I'll let you know when I start doing tests on this feature
and seek your feedback.