From: Pieter van 't Hof (pieter.van.t.hof_at_logica.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 07:56:47 CST

Hello,

My name is Pieter van 't Hof. As part of my Master thesis in computer
science I am currently extending Gromacs and VMD to visualize short
range Lennard Jones potentials and Coulomb forces during interactive
molecular dynamics simulations. In order to choose a representation
method which is suitable for the most people, I designed a little survey
with 7 multiple choice questions.

If some of you (preferably people who use VMD mainly for
protein-ligand interactions) would fill-in this survey, it is greatly
appreciated.

The survey is located at http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=95789

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

Pieter van 't Hof
Utrecht University, The Netherlands

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail / Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch|tzen. / Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.