From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 10:22:21 CDT

Hi,
  As you might have guessed, this is not really what MultiSeq was
intended for. You could load the trajectory frames as individual
molecules in VMD and that ought to work.
That said, it seems to me that what you're really trying to do here
to "cluster" your trajectory into a set of representative conformations,
and there are probably tools better suited to this task than tricking
multiseq into doing it. Have a look at this plugin developed by
Luis Gracia and see if it's more what you have in mind:
  http://physiology.med.cornell.edu/faculty/hweinstein/vmdplugins/cluster/