From: Mohd Farid Ismail (farid_at_ou.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 24 2009 - 16:27:38 CDT

Hi,

I did a simple search and it seems that no one else is having problems with or solved problems with Intel X3100 laptop GPU and VMD. Although quite a few actually have problem with OpenGL GLSL issue with the GPU. My question is, is there a workaround of this problem?

I am using a Dell D630 (Windows 7 x64) with integrated Intel X3100 GPU, and the "WARNING: This GPU driver is buggy, or doesn't fully implement GLSL" problem came up when trying to run VMD. VMD pretty runs, but it shows nothing on the Display window.

-Farid