From: Warren L. DeLano (warren_at_delanoscientific.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 15:08:19 CDT

Darn,

        I'm having the same trouble -- looks like this may be a general
failing of the 750XGL card, independent of the application.

        After studying this for a while, it seems like there is some
sort of harmonic strobing between the stereo page flipping and the
vertical blanking interval of the monitor. Hmm...

Warren

--
mailto:warren_at_delanoscientific.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.