From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 17:38:21 CDT

Ahmet,
  Do you have another GPU you can put into this system for testing?
If you swap out the GPU that's in there now for another one, (even
the same model) I wouldn't be surprised if the problem goes away.
Given your descriptions below, it seems that it should be pretty
easy to reproduce the problem with a different GPU if it's something
other than the particular GPU in your machine. I'd see if you can
borrow one from another machine for an hour so you can figure out
what's going on there.