From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 2009 - 10:40:38 CDT

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM, maria goranovic
<mariagoranovic_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> What if I make a movie out of the trajectory using default options (snapshot
> as renderer). Will the time show in that case?

yes. snapshot pretty strictly follows the "what you see is what you get" rule.

i was just making that remark to preempt a followup question about
missing text in tachyon rendering (which is what i tend to use almost
exclusively these days.)

cheers,
     axel.