From: Jeremias Corradi (jcorradi_at_criba.edu.ar)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 08:42:51 CDT

Hi everyone, i'm new using vmd and i'm fascinated with all the tools that
this program has to enrich my work., but I've found some little problems
when I tried to run Multiseq, the program asks me for download some updates
and spend hours triend to download the file called "gi_taxid_prot.dmp". I
don't know if that is normal or if there is some problem with my
installation, computer, windows vista, internet conection, or something
else... If somebody can give me some advise I'll be very grateful
thanks in advance
Jere

Jeremías Corradi
INIBIBB
Camino La Carrindanga Km7. CC857. B8000FWB.
54-291-4861201 (int. 124)

Bahía Blanca, Argentina