From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 09:55:37 CDT

Hi,
  At present, we only have a plugin for reading GAMESS log files.
If someone can write the code to parse the output files that are generated
using CHARMM/GAMESS-UK, then it can be made into a VMD plugin and you'll
be able to load and display them in VMD. If the GAMESS-UK log files
are similar enough to those produced by the regular version of GAMESS,
then you might be able to simply update/adapt the existing GAMESS plugin
to handle the GAMESS-UK log files.