From: Eric H. Lee (ericlee_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 21:33:42 CDT

There is nothing wrong your trajectory. What you are observing is NAMD
wrapping the coordinates to whichever periodic box the molecule is
mostly in. You can use PBCTools to unwrap your trajectory, or just turn
off "wrapall" in your configuration script when running the simulation.

-Eric Lee
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC