From: Alison Grinthal (agrinth_at_fas.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 13:10:14 CDT

Thanks - I checked and $sel num does give 288. One thing I noticed is that
in the output file, the rmsf for the 223rd residue often has fewer digits
than the other rmsf's, as if it was interrupted. I'm not sure
what could be doing that, but if you have any more suggestions of what to
look at to detect sources of problems, please let me know. Thanks again.