From: Daniel Gaston (daniel.gaston_at_dal.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 13:10:14 CDT

I'm not sure about most of your questions but in regards to your concern
about graphics clipping I would suspect that it is an issue with your
video card and OpenGL. I known on many of my systems I run into issues
like that with VMD (and other OpenGL programs) especially if the main
window is laying over some other open window. If I make sure no window
is behind it or overlapping with it the problem vanishes.

Dan