From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 09:17:20 CDT

Dear Jeffry,
  Thanks for pointing this out. What is the resolution of your display?
I would ask that if anyone encounters this kind of problem with _any_
of the VMD windows or plugins, to let us know about it so that we
can correct the problem before releasing VMD 1.8.7.

This is a particular concern for ultra-compact notebooks
and "netbook" type devices with small screens that have a vertical
resolution of only 768 pixels or less.