From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:37:49 CST

Dear all,
  I've found a bug that manifests itself on some versions of Windows which
causes trouble with Stride, which I have just fixed. This does not explain
the other problems Rui reported, but for those of you experiencing any
trouble with Stride on Win2K or XP, please let me know and I can provide
you with a VMD 1.8.1 test binary to try on your machine.

Thanks,