From: MyLinkka (mylinkka_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 07:31:01 CDT

Thanks, John! The antialias setting seems working well now. What I did is
1. go to Nvidia control panel and "manage 3D settings" then "program
settings"
2. locate vmd.exe and click 'add' to add a profile for a specific program.
3. Change the 'antialiasing mode' to 'override any application setting'
4. tune a little the 'antialiasing setting' (I use '8x')
5. start vmd and see a better image.
Hope this helps.

ting