From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 16:36:02 CST

Joe,
  Depending on how you're performing your atom selections, you
may be causing Tcl to leak atom selection memory. If you're making
many atom selections inside of a loop, make sure you call '$sel delete'
so that the selection is destroyed when you're finished with it.
Without seeing your code I'm not positive this is the cause, but that's
probably 90% likelihood... If you need more help, send us a copy of
your script so we can see what you're actually doing.

Thanks,