From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 16:31:34 CST

Hi Paul,
  You didn't mention whether you're building from CVS or from
the pre-packaged source distribution. The method differs
slightly.

Also, just a warning to anyone building from the current CVS tree:
  I'm in the middle of making a few significant changes to the OpenGL
code which will cause compiles to fail on machines that have old/buggy
OpenGL header files. If you run into this problem let me know and I'll
tell you how to avoid it, and/or fix your machine's headers.

Thanks,