From: Low Soo Mei (lowsm_at_bii.a-star.edu.sg)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 22:35:05 CDT

Hello,

Could I please confirm: To cleanly erase the previously
default-installed 1.8.6 Linux binary, I only need to remove
/usr/local/lib/vmd , /usr/local/bin/vmd , and the actual directory of
vmd 1.8.6? I noticed in the README that overwriting previous versions
of VMD without a clean removal would give problems. Thanks.

Cheers,
Soo Mei